The website “www.thefitnesscoach.com” is owned and operated by Evolution Coaching Limited (“We”, “Our” and “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03858904 and have our registered office at 78 Mill Lane, London NW6 1JZ.
- By using thefitnesscoach.com you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use thefitnesscoach.com. Please check these terms regularly as we may change these terms at any time by amending this page.
- We shall not be liable if for any reason thefitnesscoach.com is unavailable for any period.
- All intellectual property rights in thefitnesscoach.com and in the material published on it are owned by or licensed to Evolution Coaching Limited.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless from and against all claims, demands, losses, costs, charges and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of your use of thefitnesscoach.com, your connection to thefitnesscoach.com and your breach of these terms or the rights of others.
- thefitnesscoach.com content, its products and services is provided “as is” and “as available”. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties whether express or implied by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not (i) guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content; (ii) accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our proven negligence. Except as provided above, to the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damage arising from the use of thefitnesscoach.com including but not limited to any liability for (i) loss of revenue or profits; (ii) loss of business or opportunity; (iii) loss of goodwill; (iv) loss of data; (v) loss of third parties.
- Any links to third party websites from thefitnesscoach.com do not amount to any endorsement of that website by us and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
- If any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such term shall be severed and deleted and the remaining terms shall continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim.